I NEED NAME HELP!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
  She's got a right 'Who?  Me?' look on her face in this one! 
  Is it the 'I didn't do it' look or the 'No, don't put that on me' one?

Poor little No Name.   

djoe

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
No wayyyyyyyylooooooooooollll

Oh that is one "Femme Fatale" ... great photo! Should definitely go on the Caption This thread

(What is she siting on? Looks like real furr :( )

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

moggymomma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Its a spade bit. A very expensive one. And yes its real fur. Its a beaver pelt. They HAVE to be trapped occasionally to bring the population down or they become a pest. They destroy property and change the course of waterways. And when you're a cattle rancher you need the water to be where it's suppose to be for the cattle to be able to get to water. Trust me I'm not one who believes in needlessly killing animals. And since my olman and I both have native blood we always respect the animal enough not to waste it. I personally don't eat it but it does get eaten and the pelts get used as well. Even the tail.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
No wayyyyyyyylooooooooooollll

Oh that is one "Femme Fatale" ... great photo! Should definitely go on the Caption This thread

(What is she siting on? Looks like real furr
)
Caption thread, caption thread caption thread caption thread!!!!!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Lol is there a caption thread already?
You'll have to put one in the  Caption This Picture bit of the lounge: don't think any of the rest of us can do it for you, much as we'd lke to. 
  I'l be trying to think of a caption all day while I'm at work (much more fun than the stuff I should be doing).

barbh

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Could call her Baby Cat and go with BC for short. Darling little girl, had a lot of difficulty naming my boys also, had several that I tried but just didn't seem to fit.

djoe

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
BC (bissi or beesee) is how we say kitten or cat in our local dialect here!!!

Last edited:

djoe

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You'll have to put one in the  Caption This Picture bit of the lounge: don't think any of the rest of us can do it for you, much as we'd lke to. :nod:   I'l be trying to think of a caption all day while I'm at work (much more fun than the stuff I should be doing).

I'm still trying to guess hwat that metal thing is...she looks like an outlaw breaking out of her chains..... or a lady who just turned into a cat while wearing a silver necklace...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

moggymomma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm still trying to guess hwat that metal thing is...she looks like an outlaw breaking out of her chains..... or a lady who just turned into a cat while wearing a silver necklace...
Gonna be blunt for a sec... are you a vegetarian? And the metal thing is a $2400 spade bit