i need help with a possible cat pregnancy

help344534445

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
i have a cat like most of us but recently she has been showing strange behavior than normal and her nipples have been growing is this pinking up?

Attachments

susanm9006

Lola
Top Cat
Purraise
If she is not spayed, over the age of six months and has been outdoors or near unneutered males then there is very high likelihood she is pregnant. A vet can tell you for sure.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

help344534445

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
we've been trying to spay but our town vets have been in some city trouble and my parents have a very busy schedule but we have a dedicated bank account to my cat. if she is pregnant, after the pregnancy we plan to take her to spay her is this perfectly healthy?

Attachments

susanm9006

Lola
Top Cat
Purraise
She does look quite happy and content. Keep feeling her belly. If there are kittens in there you should be able to feel them about two weeks before their birth.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Cats are spayed about 8 weeks after giving birth when the kittens are weaned. Do not let her outside or around intact male cats until after she is spayed.

She definitely looks pregnant.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

help344534445

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
A couple weeks ago i asked if my cat is pinking up and now this is an update

--
a day ago i noticed my cats belly twitching, but not just twitching but its not the whole belly but separate spots but mostly in the belly zone
is this normal for cats? this is my first time with a cat i have