I need everyones vibes-Court case tomorrow

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, fellow TCS members! Did you read GAILC's post " My 1st encounter in the legal system" yet? Fellow-member Gail C's cat Sheba was MURDERED by her neighbor and Gail C had the courage to prosecute!!
I hope that all of us here at TCS will let her know how we support her courageous efforts in getting justice for Sheba (and other cats who may be in danger of the same fate). Of course, I would like to see jail time for animal cruelty, but still, a fine, costs, C.S. & restitution is definitely a step in the right direction. I also applaud the judge for imposing this sentence, since too often judges give the Community Service/summary probation "wink" on animal cruelty cases
. ....
GAIL C, we love you!

loveysmummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know the whole story...What happened?
If its too painful for GailC (that is why I am not asking in the other post), then anyone can let me know how this all came about...

Good for you Gail! As you can see, we are all proud of your persecution of justice in this event. Be well...

sandra a evansm

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
What courage that took. Congradulations Gail! May I offer my deepest sympathies for the loss of your Sheba. I hope others will follow your fine example. To speak out on behalf of animals everywhere. Sandra

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I merged these threads so that new members will know what is going on