I Need Board Magic!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Lots of get well vibes for April Joy, adn calming vibes for you!

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending lots of good vibes to April Joy!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No matter what we say, you're going to worry- any good mommy would. However, whenever you start worrying, just remember that we are all praying and/or sending good vibes to you and pretty miss AJ
. The Drama Queens and I send vibes, prayers, purrs, and head butts you and April Joy's way.

Please keep us updated on her progress!

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your girl will do fine and she'll be ok. I know it must be so nervewracking! I'd be calling every 5 minutes myself. Cats are amazingly resilient animals, and just reading how you care so mch - that's at least half or more of her recovery right there!!!

Big hugs and good, strong vibes!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

consumerkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone! The board magic has helped me a lot. Please keep sending vibes for April Joy. She will really need your love tomorrow! I probably won't be able to update until Monday because I'm not leaving her alone this weekend and I don't have a computer at home.

Fortunately, I don't have to bring her in until tomorrow morning so she won't have to be stressed out overnight. She's the first in line for surgery so I'll be able to bring her home about 1PM.

She is such a sweet and wonderful little baby girl! Please keep the vibes coming for her.

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
More prayers for your sweet little one are being sent. I remember the feeling when I was waiting for my cats to come out of surgery. When I got them home I just wanted to carry them around on a little pillow. I think they bounced back quicker than I did.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

consumerkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everything went well with the spay. When I brought her home she was trying to run around and the meds made her wobbly. Saturday the pain meds zonked her out pretty good. She seems to be healing really fast. What a huge relief!

A special thanks to everyone who sent vibes! Thank you for caring about sweet little April Joy!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay!
I'm so glad everything went well with AJ's spay
How's she doing now? {{{{Hoping the rest of the recovery goes just as smooth!}}}}