I Need An EXTRA Tasty Cat Treat Please!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jaycee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
oh sharky and valan those are GREAT tips , thank you !!

beandip

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

If you have a feed store look there ... my local farm store has them for 3$ and the pet store is 10 for pill pockets
Ditto here. $5 at the mom/pop pet store, $10 at the vet, or $10 at petco. Our petsmart only has the dog ones...which will work but boy do they stink (and the dog ones are huge, even in the 'small' size). I like the salmon cat ones...well, I mean the cats like them

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jaycee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I got them at petsmart cause i had to go there anyway and they were $8. i really dont like going to the feed store here unless i absolutely HAVE to because of the way they treat their animals

They keep all the rodents in teeny dirty cages and dont seperate the sexes. they are all usually sick with huge patches of fur missing and usually at least half of them are wounded and bleeding.
They WILL sell the animals to you sick and then sell you the medicine to treat them!!
They keep their puppies which they puchase from a puppy mill in the same teeny room in small uncomfortable cages. they can get you ANY type of puppy you want on request!!
The people who work there are filthy mouthed people who dont care about anything.
It makes me sick to go in there.

anyway, the pill pockets do NOT work LOL. i still had to force it down his throat. poor little guy. but the vet said to take the pills with food even if its just a small amount so im still going to use the pill pockets, better than nothing.

beandip

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmm sorry the pill pockets didn't work
. If it's a bigger size pill, I break it into smaller pieces and give more treats. It took me 6 treats to give Leopold Drontal but it was worth it

Oh, and I was wrong, the PP were $7.89 at my preferred mom/pop pet store, not $5.