Super Cat
Purraise
your a doll!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
"I would take the bus if I had money for it, but I don't carry cash, and the ATMs only give you 20's and it's pretty much impossible to find a place that'll break them for you without buying something. Anyway, I can't imagine meeting her and then not wanting her, so I don't really see the need to bother you, you know? If you have a carrier, I can meet you at the mall and bring her home from there, I live extremely close to the mall. Either way, it's up to you."

Yeh ok I think this pretty much made up my mind, sounds a bit sketchy to me. I did a bach's herbal remedy that calmed her down a bit...I see hope...I always end up seeing hope with her. Why can't people just take the time if they really want or can care for a pet but apparently she can't care for a pet anyways. Geez people really frustrate me sometimes.....

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ladycat

"I would take the bus if I had money for it, but I don't carry cash, and the ATMs only give you 20's and it's pretty much impossible to find a place that'll break them for you without buying something. Anyway, I can't imagine meeting her and then not wanting her, so I don't really see the need to bother you, you know? If you have a carrier, I can meet you at the mall and bring her home from there, I live extremely close to the mall. Either way, it's up to you."

Yeh ok I think this pretty much made up my mind, sounds a bit sketchy to me. I did a bach's herbal remedy that calmed her down a bit...I see hope...I always end up seeing hope with her. Why can't people just take the time if they really want or can care for a pet but apparently she can't care for a pet anyways. Geez people really frustrate me sometimes.....
I think you are right, the girl sounds like her elevator doesn't stop at all the floors.

I would be real careful with her.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ladycat

She doesn't have transportation, doesn't have a carrier, and will pick up a cat site unseen as long as you deliver her half way??? Run away from this as fast as you can!!! This smells of someone collecting cats for sale to labs.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
yeh, i think I'm gonna see if how she does for a bit long & do some more experimenting for some herbal remedies! I just wrote in another thread...but she was actually hanging out on the bed with one of my other cats after this stuff!!!