I need advice pleasee

sillymonkey77

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thinking happy kitty thoughts for you!!! Any update???? I am hoping Bitzy and I are next!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

princesskitty5

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Still only 2 should I be getting worried but mama and both babies seem to be doing great she hasn't left them at all I've had to bring her food and water over to her cause she will not leave them she's such a good mom I'm waiting for her to go to the bathroom or something so I can change up the bedding

princesskitty5

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Both girls I believe and one calico/tortieshell and the other one is tortieshell

princesskitty5

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They may not look like it but there big girls lol the first ones (cailico/Tortie) birth weight was 108grams and the second ones (tortie) weight was 105grams

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
Sweet babies! [emoji]128149[/emoji]

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
No, don't worry. If there are more she will have them eventually. Are the babies gaining weight? It's good you moved her bowls nearby.

princesskitty5

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I haven't weighed them yet again I'm gonna weigh them every night about 9-10 o'clock she's acting how she did before she had these kittens so hopefully the rest are coming

princesskitty5

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She keeps bringing them up on my bed could these be something I should be worried about ??

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She might not be happy with her nest and may want to be closer to you.  I would worry about them falling off the bed and about her jumping with them.  Can you give her a few other nest options?  Maybe even put the whole nest on your bed?

princesskitty5

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She has 3 nest but she only uses one and seems to like it but just today she started bringing then to me its cute but I'm worried there gonna get hurt

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right, so what I said above still stands. There is a risk of them getting hurt. And she may not like the nests or their location anymore.