I need a name for my new kitten. He has 3 legs

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, ya gotta be mighty and wise when your faced with a challenge, so I would choose Solomon and call him Solly for short!  All my kitties usually end up being called "Baby" because I always hold them a lot and call them "My Baby", so they usually have two names, they don't seem to mind!
Solly is an extraordinary Jewish name. I must say I laughed. If you've no problem with that then Solly would be a lovely name and easy for him to learn.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Solly is an extraordinary Jewish name. I must say I laughed. If you've no problem with that then Solly would be a lovely name and easy for him to learn.
Oh, I love Rocky for this beautiful kitty!  I am really taken in by his beautiful markings in his fur.  I love the M on his forehead and the diamond shape around his nose.  Also, the handsome patch of white on his chest and of course his very fluffy striped tail!  Thanks for the beautiful photos, I am so glad you posted them!
He certainly is a beautiful Tabby who, incidentally all have an M on their foreheads. Some say it's for Mohammad and some for mother Mary. I'll go with that one not that either of them can help me lol.