I Need A Little Help

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:welcomesign: Welcome to TCS and bless you for rescuing the baby kitten :vibes:
I often continue goat milk based kitten formula in addition to high quality, corn & wheat free, kitten foods, especially for little ones who are thin. There is a good recipe at www.kitten-rescue .com (our own member Hissy's page - if you can, please check out her Feral Cats blog, too). Have you asked the vet about parasite control?
I am sure that others will be chiming in soon. And don't forget: we love photos :camera:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is he eating on his own? You might get wet kitten food and mix in kitten replacement milk (or goats milk) that is found in most pet sections of most stores. Kitten food is high in calories and nutrition so should get him on his way. Offer small meals, every few hours at first until he is doing good and gaining weight, you can never overfeed a kitten, they use up a tremendous amount of calories! All the luck!

samanthalogan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Goat milk is always great for those underweight babies. If he’s willing to eat some soft food, give him some. Not too much though, as it will most likely give him diarrhea. He might also start learning to eat hard food. Also, sprinkling KMR over his soft and hard food is good for him!