I Need A Help. Which Cat Model You Think As Best To Gift?

Fatou Tandia

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone! I need help...One of my awesome neighbors is crazy about cats. She has 4 of them! Her birthday is coming up soon and I’d like to get her a nice gift. I have a hard time choosing between this coin jar and the lamp. Which one do you like best?

^51DCF0A3DB3B4DD2A4504E80D62BEE71E889D257BB9CCBAF9F^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png ^A454D7530663B5BE36C9ABA113B461F6E4911793DD46B56066^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

Last edited:

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
I think the coin jar is more versatile and more likely to be used. The lamp looks bigger. I would have a hard time finding a place for it in my house. You would have to think, where could I use a lamp where I don't already have a lamp? But the other thing could hold coins, pens, use it at work or at home. That's my opinion. But I don't know the person

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I like the coin jar. I do seriously like it more but it also is more unique. I know I have seen that lamp all over the place so it is something she could easily get herself if she wanted it. I personally like giving people things that might not have seen before or are a little more unique (unless they asked for the more popular).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Fatou Tandia

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
thank you so much for your help!

Last edited:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I think both cat gifts are great and would have a hard time choosing. Why not get her one for her birthday and the other for a special holiday! :wink:

Fatou Tandia

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I think both cat gifts are great and would have a hard time choosing. Why not get her one for her birthday and the other for a special holiday! :wink:
Thank you, I think it's a good idea.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm thinking the same way, but I hope I'm not posting this too late. I actually think the coin jar is more practical. Too much change can make a purse feel too heavy, so the coin jar would give her something to drop her loose change in everyday. :) And you could also buy the lamp as a fun gift for Christmas.

Fatou Tandia

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm thinking the same way, but I hope I'm not posting this too late. I actually think the coin jar is more practical. Too much change can make a purse feel too heavy, so the coin jar would give her something to drop her loose change in everyday. :) And you could also buy the lamp as a fun gift for Christmas.
Thanks Lorie. Right time I received your reply. :)