I must be the biggest baby

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

I have never been so cold in my life I just went to the store and I can't beleive it, it's supposed to be down to 25, it goes right through ya, plus it's windy, OMG how do you people that live where it's cold stand it? My nose hurts so bad from breathing I can't even tell you, This is disgusting
Oh this sucks really call me the biggest wimp but I wish I had a whole lot of meat on my bones, I think I'll go put a few more clothes on and I have the heat up to 74 .. OH MAN
I don't think that you are a baby, I get cold all the time too, some people have more insulation than other people.

I love the summer, while some people are sweating like who woulda thunk it, I am just as happy as can be.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwwwwww Lois.......you need to build a big fire.......hopefully you have a fire place!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lois I am not a cold person I am often hot and have always been since I was a kid, but when it's really cold here I wear my husband's coat it's a North Face jacket and it's so warm it's almost too warm, maybe you need to get one of those for when you go outside

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Only -2? Here it's been like -40 degrees. That's the same in both Farenheit and Celcius! It's been so cold that they're advising people to not go out.
That's why it's called "Winterpeg"!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I need to walk around with the Heating blanket attached I just can't find an extension cord that will go all the way upstairs
Anyway I would probably tangle myself up in 4 or 5 cats in the process, and hang myself over the railing
Its supposed to be 55 today and 28 tonight at least that's not as bad

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

I don't think that you are a baby, I get cold all the time too, some people have more insulation than other people.

I love the summer, while some people are sweating like who woulda thunk it, I am just as happy as can be.
I don't mind a little heat
But I can't stand the humidity, this last summer was brutal here, the poor air conditioner ran all the time to the tune of over $1,000 for 3 months, So let me complain about that to
In other words I am never satisfied
I think I just like to be a complainer
I Like 75 or 80 degrees all the time