I miss Zorro

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Making myself take a 3 day vacation without Zorro in a big city. I MISS the little fellah. We’ve been through thick & thin! He’s being sat by someone who loves him but I’m just not used to it. Plus where did the trees go? Haven’t been anywhere since Covid began. Please tell me he’s Okay.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
If you'll only be gone 3 days he'll be fine and you should try to have a good time on your mini-vacation. Life is short so enjoy the scenery and have fun.🤗 Zorro will be okay and it sounds like he'll be well looked after too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the pep talk. He’s been my Covid buddy an I know he’s fine. i just …might have to put a pillow on my feet in bed tonight.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He'll be fine. He misses you too, but staying at home makes him definitely happier. As you know, cats absolutely HATE change! Concentrate on having a good time, and anticipate your reunion!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hate leaving Mooch so I understand! It was different when she had Noodles here too. And I used to have someone who stayed at my house but a lot changes in the 17 years (It was just her 17th "Gotcha Day" a couple days ago. :redheartpump:) so we have a different sitter set up. I get pictures and text updates but still! It's good and healthy to get away; but it's good to be home too!