I met sarahp and her furkids today

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yknow I bet there are other members here that live near me but I just havent come across them yet!
Same for everyone else. I try to keep my location correct in my profile for that reason.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

It's a very cat friendly place around here, people in my complex are always stopping by our windows to say hello to the cats who are always sitting there, and I don't know if we have any friends who are not cat people. We certainly don't know anyone who dislikes cats!
I dont know alot of people in a small town it is hard to get to know people when they gossip already so bad that when ya go to L&D they know ya there and when ya are due yet you have no clue who they are... True story happened yesturday she lives 6 houses from me and knew every thing about me even the fact I was a widow and I had 3 kids

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would love to meet some of our members but I don't know who I would live near because I live in such a small area and I live in western KY and I think our KY members are in eastern KY.

april31

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It would be fun to find out where everyone is fun and have a few small reunions. I live in Iowa so anyone from the nieghboring states that might like to meet somewhere this summer or something it would be fun great chance for the family to have a mini vacation also lol.