I met fwan, Teufel and Kaylee this evening!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Here are the first photos, from this morning. I thought they'd best be posted in Fur Pictures: http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...69#post1040869
Kaylee and Teufel are settling in surprisingly well. They were quiet last night, ate well this morning, used their litter box, and played for quite a while. I went out on the balcony with them twice, for about 10 minutes each time (it's quite cold here).
After lunch Jamie took a siesta in the living room, so I closed the door and let Teufel and Kaylee out for a little over two hours. They had so much fun exploring! The steps seem to be a real hit with them. Kaylee surprised me by being the first one out the bedroom door. They poked their noses everywhere, climbed all over, used Jamie's litter box (Kaylee was in there no less than three times, but was just playing in the litter the last two times; it's finer than what she's used to, so an "experience").
Both seem to miss their meowmy. They're doing a lot of chirping to each other and to me. Teufel climbs up on my lap and purrs whenever I go in the room, and Kaylee is coming over to be petted, and rubbing herself against me. She can't sit still, and wants to play, play, play. He let me brush him (belly, too), but she wasn't interested. Right now they're napping on top of the bookcase after their exciting time exploring. Last night they slept on the bed under some blankets.
I think they're going to have to take the Panic Mouse back home with them. Jamie found it boring, but they love it. Kaylee found a pack of catnip in the bookcase this morning, tore it open, and got high. Teufel nibbled on some, but it didn't seem to affect him.
So they're doing fine here.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They found catnip! you have be so careful with pasta packages and chip packages, teufel is able to carry it around the house and tear it open.

Im so glad they are settling in well.
Yes stairs are a hit especially with kaylee, she loves running out of the front door and climbing all over the place

*feels alot better*
I just hope they still love me when i come home

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's nice to see that Kaylee and Teufel are settling in well and having their own little adventure. Perhaps after a few days of no less love and attention from his humans, Jamie will decide that these two little interlopers aren't the threat he thought.

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's so cool that you are watching Fran's kitties for her. That a great idea, you two!

In fact...

Chicago TCSer's....who wants to be my kitty sitter when I go to masterclass this summer???

pandybear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awwww

they seem to be doing very well, you are so lucky fwan to have someone to look after your kitty's

hmmm, maybe i'll have to find a TCS babysitter when i go on holiday (makes a list of all members in WA)

at least you know they will be well looked after and kept safe and i know they will both miss you

have fun on your trip too

felicia