I may just cry

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You must feel awful for this. Remember money troubles affect everyone and it has no reflection on your value as a person. Accept the money from grandmother graciously and make sure you make paying her back a priority - for your sake as much as her's. Then sometime in the future you will be able to help out another person who needs it.

I know how you feel. It is awful to have to ask but that is why people are not islands. We really do need one another sometimes

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I didn't even want to consider my grandparents as an option but she was so insistent on it. The deal is that I pay her half with one paycheck then the rest on the next.

badninjakitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SkyeCat0117

I didn't even want to consider my grandparents as an option but she was so insistent on it.
That is what families are there for--to uplift you in times of need. To love you more than they love themselves. I'm so sorry that you are in such a tight place, but the good part is that you have a job, and that once the paychecks start coming you will be able to back on your feet. As far as presents go, you could always try making something. I love handmade gifts. Most importantly--don't stress yourself out any worse over it. People will not remember what you said or what you did --they will only remember how you made them feel!

I am sorry that your father doesn't make you feel very good about yourself. I have the same situation. Just remember--you are not defined by his opinion of you.

I will be praying for you and the whole situation! If you ever need to talk about anything I will be glad to offer comfort or advice.