I may be losing my internet connection....

jellybelly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LMAO at the 'conversation' segment!!! That's how AT&T is and MCI, we jump from one deal to the next, which is pretty neat, why not, you see a better offer, take it LOL!
I microwave AOL CD-Roms but maybe I'll just send them to you so that you can continue the free stuff? Don't know how those work. I never liked AOL but if it's free and we can't afford it, we would take it
Good to have you here another month

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gothic_amethyst

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Jellybelly
LMAO at the 'conversation' segment!!! That's how AT&T is and MCI, we jump from one deal to the next, which is pretty neat, why not, you see a better offer, take it LOL!
I microwave AOL CD-Roms but maybe I'll just send them to you so that you can continue the free stuff? Don't know how those work. I never liked AOL but if it's free and we can't afford it, we would take it
Good to have you here another month
You think my description of it is funny, you should actually listen to it. They have what they are susposed to say on paper and it's (mean),but fun to try to confuse them. They always say the same thing in almost the same order no matter what I say. It's easy to do. Just install the disk(follow the instructions provided) and make 100% sure you cancel before the billing date. I never intended for them to give me service this long, and although I dont quite feel right, it's free.
I'm glad to be around alittle longer. I will be here for sure a month unless something happens with Grandma.

tarav

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I pay 9.95 a month for netzero unlimited hours. you can get it free but only 40 hours per month

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gothic_amethyst

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Tarav
I pay 9.95 a month for netzero unlimited hours. you can get it free but only 40 hours per month
I wanted Net Zero, but they dont have a local access number out here yet. Same problem with Juno and Walmart Connect. *sigh* That's another sucky thing about living out in the country.