I may be having another baby!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Talon

Suzie - just own up. You will be having a new baby - so start preparing!
Oh , sighhhhhhhhhhhhh, Im prepared. I have the big cage ready with the litter box, kitten food, etc in it. He/She will stay in there till I can get it to the vet tomorrow night after work to make sure it doesn't have any diseases it can give to TTP. Once it has a clean bill of health, then comes the tricky part. I will start introducing slowly the new one to the older ones, but then have to find someoen to take it in or board it with on Friday. We leaev for Ocean City real early on Saturday morning, and I can't leave a new baby here with TTP for that long. Our neighbor will be checking in on them every day.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, Jerry and the kit are on thier way home. Should be here in about 15 minutes.......he says there is still a chance that one nurse that was with him might call and take him/her. I might have a problem with that cause it doesn't take me long to bond.............I will post pics before the night is over.................wish us luck!!!!

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Well, Jerry and the kit are on thier way home. Should be here in about 15 minutes.......he says there is still a chance that one nurse that was with him might call and take him/her. I might have a problem with that cause it doesn't take me long to bond.............I will post pics before the night is over.................wish us luck!!!!
ooooh how exciting!!
I can't wait to see the pics!!

talon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I say if she comes in the house she is yours - the nurse had first dibs but missed out. Nhyaaaaa!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
How sweet. He looks so fluffy in the pic! I hope everything goes well at the vet tomorrow!

elizwithcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Nah. Don't give him to a nurse-you got him first. She missed.

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations on your new arrival!

I will go and check out the pics!