• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cosmo's mom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Hi!!!

Is this what you are looking for?

It does rattle. I found it at the Petco in Seekonk this morning.
That is it! Thank you very much! I'll be heading up to Seekonk tonight!
Thanks again!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Shoot! I wish I would have seen this before now! I would have told you exactly where they were in the store ! They are NOT hanging with the other cat toys!

cosmo's mom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Shoot! I wish I would have seen this before now! I would have told you exactly where they were in the store ! They are NOT hanging with the other cat toys!
No problem - I sent my brother-in-law up there and he claims he had no problem finding them (he must of looked everywhere for them since he would not have asked for help!) Thank you! You made Cosmo's day!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah!! I'm so happy Cosmo's getting his toy!

Believe me, I understand what you've gone through. Forest has a very specific type of white and silver puffy ball that he's attached to. We have somewhere in the neighborhood of 375 of them in the house, all of which eventually end up under the sofa. If he can't find them he'll sit and cry until I get the Swiffer (he gets all excited when he sees the Swiffer) and dig some out for him. Only those particular balls will do...only that brand, and only that color. Fortunately, the girls who work at our local pet shop are also in love with my funny, wobbly little handicapped boy and whenever a shipment comes in they hide all the white ones under the front counter until the next time I come in!

cosmo's mom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

WE HAVE THE MICE!!!
Thank you to all of you have helped me with huge dilemma!
Especially icklemiss21 who sent me directly to area on e-bay and to AbbysMom - a local Mom whom helped out another Mom!
I can't mention every single one of you but each one of you has helped me!