I made it to Oklahoma!!! The kits did sooo good!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy

I wooouldnt worry too much about talking to either of them unless you are totally comfortable with it. Marital problems should not be the province of the parents per se. I don't know really how to say it but the parents really shouldn't put pressure on the spouses to go one way or the other. Like your parents can advise you and help you like yours are. His parents can do the same for him. His parents should not try to pressure you do do something if you undeerstand what I am trying to say here.

Glad to hear you and the kits made it back safely!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by mferr84

there were times i was so tired i could just barely keep my eyes open, and when they were open
i was seeing two of everything
Road trips are always an adventure. Glad you made it safely and didn't take that double roadway. I remember one road trip where I was exhausted. It really confused me that the exits were the straight-ahead roads and the highway turned. Almost took a dozen exits accidently.

As to his parents, like everyone else here I think you need to rest and give yourself some space.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RicaLynn

Meagan, I'm so glad you're home, and I know you are too!!!

Now you know why they call U-Haul "America's Moving Adventure!"!!!!!
Been there, done that, throw away the t-shirt - five times now
Yes, moving is such a big adventure!! Sorry you had to be sick, that is a real drag!! That poor mama cat & kitties at the motel - I've sure seen that same situation over & over, in various states. Bless you for feeding them! I hope & pray that someone is able to help them soon. Thanks for sharing your story with us!