I"m bored......wanna see my house?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know guys, it's funny how you get so used to and bored with something, but then when you see it through the eyes of someone new, you look at it and say, hey, yeah, i guess it is cute, etc. I get bored and like to redecorate all the time, but Jerry is always telling me it looks fine........thanks for all the compliments, and making me see it through fresh eyes.........

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You have a lovely house. Its soooo tidy (save for a random cat toy lol). But I am shocked that you didn't have TCS up on your computer when you took a picture of the office!!! Shame shame.
Teasing. I love all the plants in the guest room.

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very pretty home, Susie! I love the picture with the spray bottle next to your bed--I wonder what's that for!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a cute home! Of course hubby's always telling you it looks fine - you obviously have a real eye for decorating. Gary's mom is an interior designer, and he's been so fed up with decorating ideas that she was sending our way, I guess you'd have to say our home is the opposite of decorated, LOL! We did let Gary's mom do the guest bathroom - I'll have to take pics so you can compare the matching wonder of that room with the rest of the house - which looks more like a hunting cottage than anything, LOL!

BTW - can't tell from the pics at all that it's small. It looks quite spacious yet cozy at the same time!

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by turtlecat

Awww.. I love it
ther'es nothing that says home like a baker's rack, to me. Also, I'm jealous of your green thumb.. I'm one of those that, if it doesn't move, I don't feed/water it.
Me too. If my boyfriend wasn't a landscaper, the only plant we'd have around would be catnip! My kitty, Oliver knows how to prune it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Laurie.........yes, take pics.........I'd love to see them!!