I Love Kitties

josiejose

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am so glad to find a place to talk about my kitties. I love both of them so much and most people I know dont feel about animals the way I do. I am hoping I have found a place to share them.
and how funny they are.

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome! It sounds like you've come to the right place!
I tell people that my cats are my kids, and some folks look at me like I'm nuts. Then there are those kindred souls who nod knowingly and tell me about their cats!

Please post pictures of your kitties when you can! We love to see each other's furkids!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

josiejose

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
thank you for the welcome. I dont know how to do pics yet, i think i need a scanner first. But when I figure it out I will surely be sending them out. I have 2 kitties, a maine coon and a calico, Osama Bin Kitty and Daffy respectively. Daffy is just nuts and Osama was originally named Baby but he proved he was a real terrorist so we changed his name. Then we had him neutered and he became a baby again
I love my kitties!

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS , a fun place to be .

I think you found the right site to talk all about your kitties . We love to talk about cats and more cats
. And yes we do love pictures , lots of pictures .

josiejose

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
thank you for the welcome. I dont know how to do pics yet, i think i need a scanner first. But when I figure it out I will surely be sending them out. I have 2 kitties, a maine coon and a calico, Osama Bin Kitty and Daffy respectively. Daffy is just nuts and Osama was originally named Baby but he proved he was a real terrorist so we changed his name. Then we had him neutered and he became a baby again
I love my kitties!

josiejose

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
my beautiful baby died today....im lost without his precious face. i will miss him

josiejose

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
he was only 2 and a half some stupid idiot around here uses rat poison because their just plain stupid and the vet said he must have gotten an infected mouse. he was only outside for a few minutes. murderers
he liked to bring me mouses. my maine coon. my sweet baby

josiejose

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
thank you for your kind words. i cant stop crying it hurts soo much have to go now Im feeling very very small

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry to hear about your precious baby. {{{{HUGS}}}}

Take time for yourself and remember the good things about your baby. He's not ever going to be gone from your memories, even as the pain lessens.

Take care.

RIP sweety.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
welcome to the forum
i am so sorry to hear what happened to your poor baby, it is such a horrible thing

((((HUGS))))