I love bengals!!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a fantastic thread - how did I miss this before. Guys, your bengals are gorgeous.

What a lucky boy is Rishi - getting to live in Hawaii. Gee, life sure is tough for some kitties

absolutchaos

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by missykittystars

What coat type is Rishi?

the brown looks alot lighter its lovely.
Thanks! He caught our eye immediately out of the litter for his more orange coloring and his need to explore and be even more adventurous in comparison to his brothers. I believe Rishi resembles his mother in regard to coloring and personality (they are both the same orange-rush background and kinda cranky , lol). Rishiâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s dad is from Kai Bengals, Hau Kea. (That is the link to Hau Kea from Kai Bengals). I can't find a pic of Asia, his mommy.

Rishi is Leopard Spotted coat type.

Needless to say, Rishi usually gets all the attention when we take them on walks, but the more I look at Frankie, the more I notice all his funny patterns and little spots amidst all the marbling. (I think his coat is classified as tri-color snow marble). He seems like such a "Christian" kitty, (in looks, anyway--he's the really naughty one!) with the cross on his back and the tendency for the spots on his leg and back to appear in a row of threes.

Hereâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s more pics of Frankieâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s interesting coat:

I love both the kitties, of course. They are complete opposites in every way--from coloring to personality to the toys they like to their interests and energy. It's hard for me to believe they are brothers from the same litter with the same parents!