I lost GiGi last Tuesday night.........

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
GiGi it's time you wandered back home to your mum now sweetie because she's worried enough

Monique i really hope she turns up because after Scream this must be like living that horrible nightmare all over again

COME HOME GIGI AND SCREAM!!

malteser

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I know how you feel, My kitty Arty has been missing 7 weeks today. He was an outdoor cat, as much as i would have loved to keep him in to know that he was safe and sound i had to let him out. He would have been miserable othewise, it would have been cruel to him. But saying that, he always came in about 7ish and had some food and then would settle down in front of the fire for the evening with the rest of us. One night he just didn't come in...and we haven't heard/seen him since

I wish i knew where he was..whether he is alive or not, i need to know for myself. He's been in my dreams everynight and he alway's comes back to me in them...i pray that that is a good sign.

I pray for you and Your GiGi...and understand that you are not going through it alone, i'll pray for him for you! I still hold on to the fact that Arty could turn up anyday! Try and stay positive!

xxx

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by malteser

I know how you feel, My kitty Arty has been missing 7 weeks today. He was an outdoor cat, as much as i would have loved to keep him in to know that he was safe and sound i had to let him out. He would have been miserable othewise, it would have been cruel to him. But saying that, he always came in about 7ish and had some food and then would settle down in front of the fire for the evening with the rest of us. One night he just didn't come in...and we haven't heard/seen him since

I wish i knew where he was..whether he is alive or not, i need to know for myself. He's been in my dreams everynight and he alway's comes back to me in them...i pray that that is a good sign.

I pray for you and Your GiGi...and understand that you are not going through it alone, i'll pray for him for you! I still hold on to the fact that Arty could turn up anyday! Try and stay positive!

xxx
I'm so sorry about Arty too! I can't tell you how much it means to me that you care about us and pray for us! I will hold you and Arty in due respect, I will pray for you both as well! I am not giving up, as a matter of fact, I got the first phone call this morning from an old friend, whom lives about a mile from me, she said she had a cat at her house last night around 10:30 that fit my G's m.o. she said the cat ran in the culvert at her driveway, for me to go look and see if it was mine!!OMG. OMG OMG OMG, I probably could of took 2 giant steps to her house I was going so fast! I arrived in my pj's and I got out and started searching, calling, walked through the hood, which consists
of 7 or 8 houses, no GiGi, was talking with one of the ladies that lives there also and while we were talking I saw this gray cat walking at the edge of the woods, 1st look I said, naw, not her, I started calling her and just didnt
look like G a bit thicker headed, I told her, that's a male cat, well I was right
DARN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!But I swear, He was GiGi's dad, he looked identicial to G, same exact few rings on the tail, same beautiful coat, he was her, just bigger, and with b---s! I know that was her daddy! He was so sweet!! BUMMER, BUMMER BUMMER, SO I CRIED,
AND now I'm writing about it! I will keep you close in my prayers, and hope your Arty turns up soon!!!! It will literally drive ya crazy if you let it! Not knowing!

Monique

malteser

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
the exact same thing happened to me...three days after he went missing, we got a call from the local church in reply to our posters saying they thought they'd seen him in the churchyard. We drove there so quick and we were all so excited...but when we got there and started calling, another male tabby exactly the same jumped out and the ran off. He was'nt Arts because he didn't have a little tear in his ear...so we all went home so depressed...i'm still praying that he'll come bk but it's been two months today exactly since he's been...

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by malteser

the exact same thing happened to me...three days after he went missing, we got a call from the local church in reply to our posters saying they thought they'd seen him in the churchyard. We drove there so quick and we were all so excited...but when we got there and started calling, another male tabby exactly the same jumped out and the ran off. He was'nt Arts because he didn't have a little tear in his ear...so we all went home so depressed...i'm still praying that he'll come bk but it's been two months today exactly since he's been...
WoW! Art's has a tear in his ear? That is a trip! My cat Spook, he has it, he was abused as a kitten, before I rescued him, 1/2 his tail looks to be cut off, his nose is messed up and then the tear in his ear! Spook was about 3 whenever GiGi wondered up at our house. No connection between them, but
we came to notice that G has it also! Wonder what it means, someone told me on here one time that if a feral cat is trapped and brougtht to be spay/neuter and returned, they said that they tag and/or tear it so after the return, the people trapping won't keep getting the same cat over and over!
Makes alot of sense to me! And now that I think about it, I wonder if my vet
did it to mine, while they were under???????? That is when they are suppose
to do it anyway so it doesn't hurt the animal!Ya'll are still in my prayers!
Thanks for staying in touch

sadieandziggy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A tear in the ear means that it is a feral that has been neutered. Thats what we do here if we find a stray that is healthy enough, spay it and snip it's ear so that the authorities know that it is a desexed cat. Then they are set free again, like countryside strays.

Any leads?

Did you investigate that other one you PMed me about?

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes I did drive to Texarkana, 30 min.away, and we saw a gray cat, he was a bit wild though and a male! No bananas! Today I got a call, from a friend, she said she was going home at lunch, which she called me as soon as she got to her house, she said she saw a gray cat right where she turned onto the rode down from her house, where you turn there is also a rode the goes up to your left, it is the rode to the Country Club, (I live probably a mile or 2 from the CC) she said it almost got run over, but she said it ran up the CC
rode, she said it wasn't 2 minutes ago! I was about a mile from there at a store, so I drove there and got out calling, looking and no cat! I had to go home and finish a girls hair, so about a hour later I got some food and went to the CC. I walked almost the whole course, no GiGi! I alerted everyone there, and hung up new posters! I'm going to go drive up there again in a minute! Please God, let it be GiGi!! and if it is your will please let me find her!!! Sadie how is that new Babe? That kitty is so adorable!!!!!!! I know you love her!!!!!! Thanks for staying in touch!! hope you are fine! I'll stay in touch!

Monique

kizza07

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
OMG SENDING VIBES!
I soooooo hope that you find her. The best of luck.

We lost our kitty that way. All our kitties are out the door as soon as you open it - no stopping them!! But they sleep inside and spend 90% of their time inside.

Tiger got out the door and when he didnt come back after calling and calling we got in the car.

We pulled out the drivewayand he was there. Lying in the middle of the road.

We figured what we had heard:
We were calling from out the back and he must have crossed the road to go where he chases rabbits. when we called. A speeding car came round the corner and hit him.
We heard a car screech out the front - AS WE WERE GOING OUT THE GATE TO GET IN THE CAR. He was fresh. The blood was still just filling the hole that was left in his side.

I sincerely hope that you find your precious kitty.

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I know how you feel, I go straight to the rode, if one of mine isn't coming when I think they should! I am so sorry for your loss! Bless Tiger and you and yours! I haven't found my GiGi in the rode but it would at least give me closure if I did! And if she is still alive, I just want to find her! For some reason today, I had these strong thoughts of her, wondering around out there somewhere, and can't find any food to eat!!! Well I lost it then! and I haven't been able to shake those thoughts yet! I have already thought that before, but yesterday, I was at the store, when I got a call about a gray cat
who was just spotted running up the rode that goes to the Country Club!
I was probably a block from there, so I high taled it down there, and I got out and started looking and calling.....no cat, nowhere! I guess that is why, it came on me again today! I can't help but see her either about to starve to death, wondering if she is thinking, where is my house? and my mama? People say, she'll eat mice, and things, not if she is too weak to hunt !! I just can't believe this, and I feel like I can't breathe when I think about her,and how she has or will meet her death! She doesn't deserve that! I miss her soo much! and I can't help her! (makes me literally sick!) I do want to thank you
for your reply, it means the world to me! Things have got to get better! I'm trying for the positive!!!
Monique

kizza07

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
For my reply to mean the world to you, you must be very upset.

You might want to go for a drive around your whole town and if you see her, then you see her and can get her. If you dont, you dont, just get yourself out of the house.

Maybe book in for a horse ride somewhere close by, that always takes MY mind off things. Its lots of fun too.

Calm down and keep positive.

She will be ok.

You will find her. Someone has to see her.

Im sorry to hear about this, but you must keep yourself at top priority.

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I''m just very kind, it does mean alot, that you took the time to care about me and my GiGi! In the Cat Lounge, I have another thread, about being upset today, well yesterday! I am upset, but probably not as bad as you took me to be! You are totally right about staying well, and I will always be on the lookout for her, that is what is so tormenting , you just don't know what happened , so your left to just wonder, what if?? Anyway, I'll be fine, hope to see you on the forums again!
Monique

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

Im glad she came home for ya!
I'm sorry, but GiGi hasn't come home yet! Sorry if you were mislead from
something I wrote! still have great hopes! And thanks for caring!
Monique

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

Im glad she came home for ya!
I'm sorry, but GiGi hasn't come home yet! Sorry if you were mislead from
something I wrote! still have great hopes! And thanks for caring!
Monique

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zipperkitty

I'm so sad for you and your cat and hope you will reunited soon, but I must say it's ironic that I just read an article about a pet detective! Although you may not go to this extreme, there are some good tips on finding lost pets at www.goodnewsforpets.com/Articles.asp?ID=910.
thanks so much for the heads up on the info, need all the help I can get my hands on! Thanks again!
Monique