I literally have no one to ask for help right now

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kirothecat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful cat.  How old is she?  Have you shown her how to use the scratcher?  she may not know that's what it is.  you can scratch with your hands or manipulate her paws to scratch on it.
She is 2 years old. I showed her but she mostly ignores it now. The people that gave her to us have cats they send to Cat Shows. So she was mostly trained and no one really played with her so she is still getting used to a new home. They said she hates being petted but now she follows me around and is cuddly.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kirothecat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
i wasnt able to get onto the site because of laptop problems, and i didnt have much time, and this is a seriously late reply but begter late than never i guess. Bella is loving her new home and we have grown really close, and everything is great. I still miss Kiro but i learned to accept it and its all great, thank you all ofr your support

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks so much for the update and, best of all, good news about Bella and you. :thumbsup: It's wonderful to hear that Bella has adjusted well to her new home and you have been working through the loss of Kiro. Hugs to both of you. :hugs: