I learned that my cat likes to eat

sweet72947

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Goldfish crackers!
I was sitting on the couch with Siam and eating goldfish crackers, and she started sniffing them and trying to lick them. Siam would not leave me alone! So I finally gave her one and she ate it and proceeded to ask for more. I didn't give Siam any more though, since I'm sure goldfish crackers aren't the healthiest thing for a cat to be eating. So Siam likes oreo cookies, the chocolate covering on hohos, and goldfish crackers (don't worry, we don't give her chocolate, we found out about those things kinda by mistake)! Why can't she be a normal cat like Ashten and like stuff like wet cat food and chicken?!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i learned that a loooooong time ago, mine
goldfish crackers
usually when i eat any type of jumk food tho I gotta hide

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Whenever I eat, I have to put my food on the stove top, and eat from there. Always have 2 sets of eyes begging for some, which I do not give. But when I eat on the couch while watching a hockey game, they are always trying to get licks of what I am having, like chips and dip,
. Gonna be fun when my sweetheart visits in 10 days, and we eat on the table.

avery sliwak

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat loves gold fish crackers too!!
 The first ones she had were the babies!! She also eats whatever you have left on the stove, especially salmon
- meat and skin!! 

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Mollipop eats Cheez-its. She's got it bad for them. One night, Rick was sitting on the couch eating some and Mollipop kept going after him. Finally, she jumped up to the back of the couch, put her front paws on Rick's shoulder, turned her head and was staring straight at him. Rick asked me what the heck was going on, and I said, "Rick, you're eating Cheez-its! You must share!" I brought a kitty saucer to the couch and he broke up a couple Cheez-its. Molli jumped right down onto the couch pillow, settled down and ate her crackers. She just loves Cheez-its. I don't worry about it because she might get two of them, if she's lucky. But it's enough to keep her satisfied.