I know you all will appreciate this corny remark..

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

You sound just like my husband. And I do the
with him also. We finally got to the point where I do a fake laugh or he will repeat the joke and try to explain it to me.
I have to do that too! My husband thinks I don't understand what's he's saying if I don't laugh. So now I have to fake laugh so as to not endure the ten minute explanation of his corny joke...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Godiva

I have to do that too! My husband thinks I don't understand what's he's saying if I don't laugh. So now I have to fake laugh so as to not endure the ten minute explanation of his corny joke...
So he's like Jay Leno

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

omg Bruce?! Does that mean your a member of the mile high club?!?!!

i refuse to answer that question , due to being out numbered here at a male to female ratio of about 40:1

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

My wife just rolls her eyes at this stuff, I know you guys will appreciate it

We were watching "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader" tonight, and the contestant who was on, her name was "Avis". I turned to my wife and said "Avis? Did her parents name her that because she was conceived in a rental car?"

That's funny! I work in a lab so a lot of times we come across some unusual patient names and wonder what they were thinking when they had named their kids! lol I wish I could share some of those names, but I can't due to patient confidentiality. They are pretty funny....