I know, no breed, I just want to show off my smiling kitten!

chiarabab

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Some of you may remember the diary I kept here when we introduced Barnaby (the white one) to Fletcher (the black one). They are best friends now and I am completely in love with Barnaby. He's the sweetest thing.
Now I 100% know he has no breed in him, he's a former stray, saved from a flood when he was just a tiny kitten. He's about 8 months old now, still tiny, white, shorthair, green eyes. I just wanted to show him off, maybe you experts see something in him :)

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I see a very inquisitive, mischievous and cheeky little white short hair cat that likes to put on a face impersonating a mouse like my boy does so that kitty looks extra cute and hopes to get away with all pranks and games played.  He looks adorable, and very confident!  I think he may have some distant genetic link to Mouse. 

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are both just adorable! I agree with Barnaby looking like he is searching out trouble, he has THAT look, completely mischievous! Hope you have many, many happy years with both!

musicalcats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
@chiarabab

I didn't see your posts about introducing your boys and I can't find them now :( I'm currently doing the same thing... I just brought home a ~10 month old rescue girl I named Adelynn as a sister to my ~7 month old heartbreaker, Friedrich. She been with us just about 24 hours now and I, like you, don't have the space/patience to keep them 100% separate for a long time. How did it go for you? Do you have some tricks/tips for me? You can read how things are going for us in my thread "Adventures in kitty introductions." I would truly appreciate any advice or opinions!! Thanks! (PS your kitties are adorable! My Adelynn is all black too!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chiarabab

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
@chiarabab

I didn't see your posts about introducing your boys and I can't find them now
I'm currently doing the same thing... I just brought home a ~10 month old rescue girl I named Adelynn as a sister to my ~7 month old heartbreaker, Friedrich. She been with us just about 24 hours now and I, like you, don't have the space/patience to keep them 100% separate for a long time. How did it go for you? Do you have some tricks/tips for me? You can read how things are going for us in my thread "Adventures in kitty introductions." I would truly appreciate any advice or opinions!! Thanks! (PS your kitties are adorable! My Adelynn is all black too!)
Hi and nice to meet you!

You can find my Fast introduction diary here, it's a long read but I put there an account of everything we did, right and wrong. You may find it useful :) Congrats on your new adoption! Two is SOOOO better than one! If you have specific questions feel free to PM me, I'll answer to the best of my abilities :)