I knew this would happen...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catonetwo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
this is what she got on the 16th from my old vet.

.75 dexamethasone SP 4mg Inj 100ml

1 Tylan

14 Doxycline 50 mg

the last one was usually replaced with clavamox. i'm not sure if this was always the combination but something about this used to work and hold her off at least even for a month or so.

Last edited:

loopycann

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hang in there.Your baby has the best advocate on the planet for her and that will allow her the very best she can receive.You are important as anyone else at that vets and are doing a great job.Now is the time to stare that vet dead in the face a state your position and demand explanations and answers.You pay your bill.She should take the time YOU are paying for and give you answers to your reasonably concerned questions.Try not to get overly excited or ( if you are anything like me) emotionally loud.That'll make the vet think you don't understand what's going on when you know better than anyone.Offer fishy food when it's time to eat .Keep her close to you.Youd be amazed what cuddling can do for a 'will to live'.Oh and give the other lil one some reassurance.Shes probably confused and uneasy about what's going on and needs cuddles too. Blessings,prayers and positive loving thoughts to you and your babies.Take care of yourself as well.This is so much to go through emotionally ,so be kind to you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catonetwo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much all of you. Your words lot to me.