I knew this was a bad idea...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

8-Bit & Scratch sound like Eben & Snooch.

what about leaving the tub sealed, lid in place, then cutting the access hole for skinny cats? like a sealed litterbox? so it'd look kinda like this:
We did that. They, my hand to GOD, tipped the thing forward so all the food spilled out the front door.

Like I said either the cats in the study weren't that smart, or mine are just very intelligent.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

We did that. They, my hand to GOD, tipped the thing forward so all the food spilled out the front door.

Like I said either the cats in the study weren't that smart, or mine are just very intelligent.
i'm telling you - 8-bit is Eben, & Scratch is Snooch.

i don't know who Dr. Claw is, tho - there's only 2 cats in the strip!

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

How about adding some weights to it?
I was about to say to get the heavier one on the treadmill with a dangling treat but he'd be too smart to fall for that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ckatz

You need a video camera. Your boys are so amusing.

Can the cat with the weight problem get up high? If not, feed the other on top of the fridge.
I may end up doing that, but it was so funny that the two things we tried got thrown out with in 24 hours.