I just won a camcorder!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi IS adorable! Thanks for sharing his picture! Do you display them somewhere?

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cool, I love ebay. I've been selling some things we don't need, trying to clean out some space. We sould about 20 chess books for over $70. I was really surprised, but the guy who bought them is very happy, according to his feedback. I try not to shopp for too much, it does get addictive!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by mzjazz2u
Hi IS adorable! Thanks for sharing his picture! Do you display them somewhere?
Yes, I display them. Although I don't have nearly as many Ponies as I used to have, I'm catching up.

Sicy, when I found out they were making MLP's again. I decided to go to ebay and see what I could get. That was the beginning of the end for me. Not only could I buy brand new MLP's, I found that I could by the vintage MLP's that I used to own, and yes it's addicting.

Here's a small picture of my display. I'm soon going to have to move some of the 2003/2004 Ponies to another display to make room for some more Vintage ponies.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I tried selling some things on ebay and didn't have any luck at all. I only sold one item out of about 20 and it ended up costing me more to list all of them then I made selling that one item. I probably just don't have stuff people want!