I just wanna cry!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I'd never find a place to rent that would let me have 5 cats!
Besides that, I need to save money so I can buy a house as soon as I graduate....that's why I'm living at home!

Leaving in 20 mins to take the test(provided the library has a computer open...)!
I lived in the off campus dorms the 1st year, you'd be happier living at home, thats for sure!

GOOD LUCK!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I took the exam. Apparently the "due dates" aren't due date, but rahter a "guideline". I can take the test anytime I want, but it just needs to be near the due date he propsed....so I could've taken the test a week from now!
I would've appreciated him telling us that at the beginning of the semester. So I just took 10 years off my life having a panick attack over nothing!!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I took the exam. Apparently the "due dates" aren't due date, but rahter a "guideline". I can take the test anytime I want, but it just needs to be near the due date he propsed....so I could've taken the test a week from now!
I would've appreciated him telling us that at the beginning of the semester. So I just took 10 years off my life having a panick attack over nothing!!!
Wow, Natalie that sucks!! At least its done and over with, and now you know this!!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I understand the point of the prof & when I e-mailed him, I told him that I was sorry I didn't e-mail him on time. I flat out told him if he felt it necessary he could dock my grade. It's my fault, I know it, & it's my responsibility.
The thing that gets me is he says right in his gosh darn syllabus that he will reply to e-mails promptly! So far, he has not done that for me or any of the other students. I think the entire class is having trouble with getting prompt replies....but then again the prof could be swamped with something else.

I never did stop in the distance learning center today to talk to them.... I totally forget. And no e-mail back from the prof. yet! I'm wondering if perhaps the e-mails didn't get to him? If so, then why....I doubled checked the e-mail addy I sent them to & it is correct according to the syllabus...

The exam is still open, I will be going to the library to take it in about an hour and a half. I've been so stressed yesterday & today....this whole exam thing isn't helping anything! I've loved my distance learning classes so far, but this one just plain old stinks!
Just a thought.....You waited till the last minute and so is he. Why would he reply quickly to someone who is wasting his time. I had some tough professors in college and they showed no pity for those who wait until the last minute.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by crazyforinfo

Just a thought.....You waited till the last minute and so is he. Why would he reply quickly to someone who is wasting his time. I had some tough professors in college and they showed no pity for those who wait until the last minute.
I understand this time for waiting until the last minute. However, it seems that everyone in the class is having a hard time getting him to repsond to e-mails. I'm not the first person to have a problem, & others seem to be having difficulty. I mean, if someone has a question on a problem, we really would like the help from the prof. to figure it out....he says in the syllabus he will reply promptly & answer our questions. I e-mailed him tonight to tell him that I plan on taking the next exam on the 22nd...

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm wondering if maybe I should express my concerns to the prof. before going to the distance learning lady. Would that be a better way to go about this?