I Just Hit It Big!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ccoccocats

Thank you. I was going to say something, but, you said it for me.

In answer to your question, I think that would make Susan a Locomotive Chatter Box. Didn't you hear she's ahead of us by 5 whole hours.

But Susan, ya know, even a train comes to a stop!
But if anyone gets in the way of that train, she's gonna say... CHOO CHOO!!!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ccoccocats

I'm not sure. No one has gotten back to me. But I still have to wait for a total of 4 months to have one, I thought!
To tell you the truth, I've lost track of the " number of required posts", particularly since I lost about 1,300 during the crash. You could plan ahead, meaning have everything prepared for the "right moment".

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

To tell you the truth, I've lost track of the " number of required posts", particularly since I lost about 1,300 during the crash. You could plan ahead, meaning have everything prepared for the "right moment".
I agree, I'm waiting for Cirque to get back to me with the photos I've sent. I dont know for sure when that right moment is though. I think it's after you're a member for four months, I'm not sure.

I'll be ready, though.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol i know.. its still wednesday here! but i thought i could pretend to be lost

squirt

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello Cheryl!

Congratulations on your 1000th post!

You know what is good about having 1000 posts? You can post a reply in the "In My Opinion" Forum (you actually need 100 posts).

There was something in that forum that I really wanted to respond to but I wasn't able to since I am just a newbie.
Oh well...no one will ever know what I had to say. I guess I will be keeping my opinion to myself.

--------------------------
Laura