I just hit 1000

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, does that make me a big talker since I've only been a member since April?

I just hit the 1,000 post mark.

All and all, mood wise, I'm doing a bit better than I was. I'm trying to take it one day at a time, but if you guys could spare some extra vibes and maybe some tips on how you've gotten through some of your depression type dealings I'd be appreciative. It always helps to hear how other people get through it, maybe that will help me pick up some new coping skills.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congrats on your 1000th post!!

I think that getting your feelings out and talking is a big step in helping heal from depression issues....and of course a hug can't hurt!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is one big milestone. It won't be long before you catch at the veterans thith 5,000+ posts!!

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats you two!!! I am close too....but I have been here since November

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah I'm getting there, but no one seems to have much advice for me about the depression part of this post......I did do some journaling today but I still find myself in a slump.

TCS helped me out alot with the Not Fitting in post (not exactly the responses I expected, but I'm incredibly grateful for them).

It seems that alot of you have had similar experiances with depression or other mood/PTSD type dealings and I know that some of you have overcome them (should I ask this in a different thread?)

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ButterflyDream

It seems that alot of you have had similar experiances with depression or other mood/PTSD type dealings and I know that some of you have overcome them (should I ask this in a different thread?)
Definately! Hardly anyone would see this here.

Still keeping you in my thoughts.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
congrats!
I suffer from depression, too..if you ever need to talk feel free to PM me.