I just got off the tram and stepped into the Twilight Zone

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Apparently, because he felt led to pelt us with pastries

I'm sorry but this is to wierd even for me!

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
hissy said:
Apparently, because he felt led to pelt us with pastries

I'm sorry but this is to wierd even for me![/QUOT

It is too weird. Why would he spread them around on 25 plates and leave them on your carport. I mean, really, if he wanted you to eat them, he would not have done that because they dry out so bad. Do you have any outside animals he might be trying to harm??

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I'm just catching up with this thread. That's really surreal, and I'd assume the guy has some emotional problems. My mom has had something similar happening for the past few years - somebody keeps putting little garden figures (animals, mostly) on her doorstep. There's a young man who lives down the street who's rather slow, and she always talks to him, so we suspect that the gifts are from him, although he acts as if he doesn't know what she's talking about when she brings up the subject.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well I just had to get tough. He called and said he was on his way with some soybean falafel. I asked him to please just leave us alone.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Whoa! First of all, it's scary he has your number and called. The whole thing is very strange.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey guys, I need some pastry jokes if you know any- play on words for dough and donuts. Decided to write up this encounter for a short story competititon. So if you have any brainstorms and don't mind me using your cleverness, please post away-

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL! Clever!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here are some of my lame, early attempts:

When you cut the donuts open, and saw what was inside, you falafel your chair in shock! The yeast he could have done was filled them with jam! It must have given you the creepy-crullers!

(insert groan here
)

I'm still working on how to use "donut"...

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I donut know how you are so clever! These are great and will play into the story well-

In answer to your question, you can read it if it is actually accepted and wins in the competition.

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"I could have sworn I'd cinnamon walking out there with a cart that was jam-packed full of donuts! I honestly frittered he might be a little nutty! Either that, or my eyes must have been glazed!"

Oh...that was a biggggg stretch of the imagination....ugh!