I just got my cat spayed on the 17 would be her 2 week but today I notice her incision looks like this can anyone help me, should I be concerned?

StanAndAlf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So its been two weeks since the procedure was done? If so, I would take her in to the vet as soon as you can. The incision site should be almost completely healed at this point. It does look a little inflamed as well. I wouldn't be panicking, but I would be concerned.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It seems to me like the incision has got open sometime during the first days and it's been healing without the help of the glue.
Do you have previous picture of it?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Yedit10

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It seems to me like the incision has got open sometime during the first days and it's been healing without the help of the glue.
Do you have previous picture of it?
That’s from today

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Yedit10

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So its been two weeks since the procedure was done? If so, I would take her in to the vet as soon as you can. The incision site should be almost completely healed at this point. It does look a little inflamed as well. I wouldn't be panicking, but I would be concerned.
No it hasn’t been two weeks on the 17 of September would be 2 weeks

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That’s from today
I don't like it, and I think you should send this photo to the vet or take your cat to the clinic where they did the surgery.

Here are the photos of my cat spayed a few weeks ago. You can see that the incision is almost totally gone two weeks later.

Freya_20210805.jpg

My cat, August 5, day of the surgery

Freya_20210820.jpg

My cat, August 20, two weeks later