I Just Dumped Out My Purse's In'rds!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I switch purses quite often so I have little organizers that I carry various items in. I just transfer from purse to purse. My wallet seem to fill up with receipts though. My briefcase can accumulate lots of stuff.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

OH wow! You BRAVE BRAVE BRAVE woman!
I'm to petrified to see what the purse monsters have swallowed up in my purse I really should clean it out sometime
You have a purse monster, too?

I used to carry a larger purse but decided to downsize a few years ago. But I still pack a lot in the small bag I carry. I can use it for self defense.
Once, going through security at the local courthouse, they kept staring at the xray image and asking if I had scissors. No, but 2 rings and a pairs of tweezers in close proximity can look like scissors. I got through okay, but they were laughing about how much it weighed.

Mom was always a bit peeved at Dad because many times he would have her put something in her purse for him.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was carrying a huge purse and I realized that I put everything I could possibly put in there. Now I have a small purse for my planner, wallet and checkbook with a little room for toothbrush, toothpaste, floss and my inhaler and lip gloss
I am so proud of myself but now I have to keep my makeup in my car