I hurt him! Need good vibes

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe he aggravated it a bit jumping around and playing? Hopefully it's nothing serious.

Sometimes I think cats enjoy getting under our feet, it's a game called "who can trip the human". It's resulted in numerous bruises, scrapes, and soreness for me over the years... cats are always unscathed.
You learn to never wear your shoes in the house and to drag your feet when walking through a dark room.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jack31

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hubby keeps saying Jack is fine---but would he be limping if he wasn't in any pain?

Also last night we turned the light off in our bedroom (Jack sleeps all night in our room, door closed) and I watched him walk across the night stand, across my dresser and he would act like he was going to jump but then he would turn and pace some more. I finally got up and sat him on the floor--it was as though jumping down in the dark scared him (perhaps because his leg hurt and then it was dark too...)

But he also jumped up to each platform on the cat tree and played fetch today--limping with fetch acting normal when jumping up but on the way down you could tell he hurt.

And currently he is sitting on top of the leather desk chair. He jumped up from the floor a good 4.5 feet high.

Leslie