I hope the neighbors didn't hear me!

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

I'll have to disagree with that, last year some people down across the road in the cul de sac had their own little garage band playing. I was stuck outside weeding the turtle pen and had to listen to it.
The drummer could only play (and barely at that) one beat. When they attempted Nirvana songs I fled into the house.
That sounds a whole lot more like a practice session! Nobody wants to listen to a bad band practicing.

But a few songs from someone who knows how to play or sing - a couple of minutes of that would not be annoying at all. We used to have a pianist downstairs when we lived in Berkeley, and he'd play around the time we were having dinner every night and we all really enjoyed it.

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin

hey, at least it was just singing
OMG, at least I'm not the only one with her mind in the gutter, because this what I was wondering too.
Singing is a lot less embarrassing than...well...you know.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

OMY Lord hun I would of killed ya for that LOL. I try to fall to sleep at 10 LO... Just shows ya have cool neighbors or onse that try to deal with it
Oh you wouldn't have the heart to kill me. Severely injure me maybe, but you'd leave me alive

Well one neighbor is seperated between me by a fence and they never have windows open, even in the summer (must have A.C.), and the neighbor next to me says he really can't here. His parrots or whatever he has are louder than my drums I'm sure

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

Oh you wouldn't have the heart to kill me. Severely injure me maybe, but you'd leave me alive

Well one neighbor is seperated between me by a fence and they never have windows open, even in the summer (must have A.C.), and the neighbor next to me says he really can't here. His parrots or whatever he has are louder than my drums I'm sure
So true I wouldnt kill ya just break the arms LOL j/k

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

Nikki, atleast it was only singing and nothing else.I'm sure that you did a good job.
Thanks Tammy
And for the record- Colin worked the midnight shift for a friend last night- so i was perfectly behaved. Nothing else to hear

Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

I would much rather have someone singing than lots of other things we had neighnor to one family member of mine that decided 4 am was the time to run his chain saw.
A chainsaw at 4 in the morning???
That's just creepy!

Originally Posted by wookie130

OMG, at least I'm not the only one with her mind in the gutter, because this what I was wondering too.
Singing is a lot less embarrassing than...well...you know.
I thought about the thread title after i posted it