I hope she's okay ....

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think I saved someone's life today. I went into a bagel shop for lunch and I noticed that there was a woman sitting at one of the outside tables and it looked like she was sleeping, and I didn't really think about her until forty minutes later when I was finished my lunch. She was still sitting there, but she wasn't looking too great, all slumped over, sweaty and pale. So I watched her for a minute, plucked up the courage to try to wake her up. Her eyes opened briefly and closed again and that's when I knew something was very wrong with her.

So I took a deep breath and called Emergency. I've never called 911 before. I was kind of afraid that they would ask questions that I couldn't answer. So I stayed with the woman and tried to keep her from the full sunlight, and within minutes the firetrucks were there and they knew what to do until the ambulance arrived.

So .... I hope that she is okay. I'm still quite shaken by it all.

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Intoxication? Overdose? Heart attack? Who knows?

Glad to hear that she was given to good hands. Great job on your part for noticing her!

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was a good call with that woman! You did great!

We hope shes okay too
If you hear anything about her someday, let us know too!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You definitely helped to save her life! I'm glad there are people like you out there!
I hope the woman is ok now.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
that was a great thing you did, way to be observant
I hope the lady is ok too

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well done. Most people just look away and do not want to be bothered getting involved. You could well have saved her life. And it really doesn't matter why she was slumped over like that, she still needed help. Good on you!

yasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Its a wonder why an employee didnt notice something like that. Good thing you were observant!!

lady20

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I think you probably did save her life and kudos to you for doing so
Thank you for being a caring individual.

dauntingfire

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh that was SO kind of you to check on her.
I'll say a little prayer for her. Can you call the fire department and find out? You did great, congrats on being the "Good Samaritan"!

greenvillegal

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good job! Most people wouldn't even think about checking on someone they didn't know.

A couple years ago my boss passed out at her desk from some problem she had, and I couldn't wake her, so I had to call 911 too... it really is scary!

It's glad you did that... good karma will come back around and repay you for the good deed!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You will be blessed for caring. You did the right thing, the thing everyone should do but most do not. Thank you! And I hope she is all right as well.

norachelhere

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you for helping! I am a CNA and for some reason the moment I was certified, things started happening all around me from people getting hit by cars to one woman being thrown out of a moving car in front of me. She sliced a gash in her head about 6 inches long and down to the scalp, and I had to basically hold her head together while the paramedics arrived. Thank god for people who want to help. Karma is your best friend or your worst enemy. I think karma will be very impressed with you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I guess I just did what I had to do, I really don't like to brag or anything. The funny thing is is that on Saturday, my dad and I were driving somewhere and we nearly hit a man walking with his toddler. It scared the crap out of us, so I think somehow we've been redeemed.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Way to go!! You did the right thing by calling 911. I wonder why noone else had done that?? You are very observant!!

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I too am hoping that everything is okay with her! Much kudos to you for helping her out!