I have to tell you guys........

bundylee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to agree with Christy

I was on another forum before this one and you wouldn't believe how bad it was. The stories I could tell.

This one is the best by far and I want to be a part of it for many years to come. So thank you a million times.

Damn living in Australia I don't get to go on the car trips LOL.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Split this thread earlier. Tried to make the one into a road trip and the other keep as it was intended to be. Both have the same title, sorry about that, don't know how to change it, have tried several times. But look kimward, I did finally find it!

jeff24girl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love this site too. I am fairly new to the "neighborhood", but reading and posting here has become so important to me in the last month or so. This is a great group of people and I truly enjoy getting to know you all.

Thanks Anne for initiating such a great place for us all!

XOXO from Jedi!

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Like Colby, I don't always get to post or even read as much as I have in the past. Work keeps me pretty busy, and unlike some of you lucky critters, I have not even one second to peek on the internet all day. When I come home at night, getting Caption This up to daily speed is sometimes all I have time for. But this site will always be my home. It's the 1st place I go to see what's up. I have felt at home here since the 1st time I visited. This joint is like home to me, and several good friends I have made are closer to me than some flesh and blood folks I see on a semi-daily basis. I'm real excited to be meeting Ken and Sandie at a cat show in just a few short weeks.

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I too am new(ish) to the site. I've never done internet 'stuff' before, purely using it for info rather than leisure.

Believe it or not, I don't think I'd even had a conversation with an American or Canadian person before (other than to help them with directions on the tube).

This is such an eye-opener and so refreshing - to be able to talk about my passion (cats) and to talk to people all over the world with the SAME passion is just so brilliant. Never mind chatting with so many wonderful human beings with such cool senses of humour.

Huge thanks to Anne and to all the moderators. One day, when we all win the lottery we should meet up for a MONSTER cat site party!!

Sunniest location possible of course.

Pop tarts and kit kats the order of the day!