I have to stay away from pet finder

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is home!!! What a sweet little cat! She loves to snuggle already. The abbys are trying to like her but she keeps hissing at them. Zoey and Bast are not happy with her yet. The elderly cats keep getting hissed at!!!

This is going to take awhile for the balance to come back to my house

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mews2much

I am glad you got her.
I got lucky with Cleo.
No one hissed or anything and they are all friends already.
I can get away with bringing kittens in to our home better than a full grown cat. They will get along eventually. It's the females who are messing with her. She stands her ground! She is home now and wants to be a part of the family!

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We named her Felix. I know it's a male name but my husband went for that name. I figure her name will eventually be Lexi. I always give give them nicknames in the end!!!

I haven't got pictures of her yet. We have an old fashioned camera and I didn't get film yet. She is a domestic shorthair with a classic tabby pattern. She has short little legs, short tail, and is a chunky girl. She is such a sweetheart and my girls are giving her a terrible time! She is happy to be out of her small cage at the shelter, and is standing her ground with my little thugs. I will get pics asap and post them!