I have to quit, any suggestions???

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Okay...going on my third smokeless day and basically, I feel like crap right now and I hate life.

I know we were going to pick a date but this happened Sat night when I got sick (after drinking martini's no less!) and then my boyfriend's car died so he took mine on Sunday and I didn't have any cigs.

Sooooo, is anyone else trying to quit right now or am I the only biatch here?! LOL!
Cause I'm telling ya, I am in the worst mood known to man!

Is this even worth it? I'm starting to think I'd be much friendlier if I continued smoking!!!!

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEE!

Susan

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lovemycodygirl

Okay...going on my third smokeless day and basically, I feel like crap right now and I hate life.

I know we were going to pick a date but this happened Sat night when I got sick (after drinking martini's no less!) and then my boyfriend's car died so he took mine on Sunday and I didn't have any cigs.

Sooooo, is anyone else trying to quit right now or am I the only biatch here?! LOL!
Cause I'm telling ya, I am in the worst mood known to man!

Is this even worth it? I'm starting to think I'd be much friendlier if I continued smoking!!!!

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEE!

Susan
You CAN do it, Susan. Hang in there. Just imagine how great it will be to NOT to die from smoking. It's OK to be grouchy, I'm sure your friends and loved ones will understand. It's SO worth it. Your dependency WILL go away. You're halfway there....

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber

You CAN do it, Susan. Hang in there. Just imagine how great it will be to NOT to die from smoking. It's OK to be grouchy, I'm sure your friends and loved ones will understand. It's SO worth it. Your dependency WILL go away. You're halfway there....
Thanks Kelly! Right now, I feel so bad and I am sooooo tired, I'd love to just crawl under my desk and go to sleep. I also think I'm getting a cold...guess those are withdrawal symptoms I forgot about. Ugh, please keep telling me this is worth because I feel absolutely HORRIBLE right now.