I have the flu :(

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rigel may have something with the tequila remark. Maybe an ounce of some alcolholic drink will help you relax? (Which is why I love NyQuil when I'm really sick.)

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hope you are feeling better today Mackenzie!!, you're probably getting some very needed sleep

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kenz, I hope you are feeling better!! And DixieDarlin, hope you get well soon too, both of you let us know how you are so we don't all worry!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm back and feeling a bit better

I spent the rest of the day yesterday sleeping (much needed) and well, throwing up for the past 24 hours was NOT fun
I ended up with a fever of 102* and really bad body aches, it was miserable. I sat on the couch and cried like a baby when John got home, I couldn't help it!
My whole body hurt and I couldn't even stand up straight, my back hurt so bad.

I took about 4 showers yesterday, so at least I'm clean
I had a temp, but I was so cold, I couldn't keep warm.

I took today off work today too.... I was up at 4AM today, sick, and I wasn't going to get everyone else sick @ work, of course!

I slept for about 5 hours today... and feeling much better than yesterday.

I guess 2 guys got it at work and were gone yesterday too.... so @ least I wasn't the only one sick

Sorry about the rest of you not feeling well, I hope you all feel much better

Thanks again for all the well wishes!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks, I'm glad I'm feeling a bit better too!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad you're feeling better!!!
I'm sending you lots of vibes! Hopefully you will be back to your normal self soon

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks.... I kinda feel crappy this morning... but hopefully I'll start feeling better. Its off to work for me today

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You'll have to make sure that if you feel worse when you get to work that you get back home!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I'm definately going to tell my boss that if I don't feel any better, I'm coming back home.... although this isn't how I wanted to spend my vacation

I definately don't look good today - I guess the big circles under my eyes and paleness will bea dead giveaway that I have been sick

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww Kenz, we've all been there and know it's no fun......hang in there girl! It will get better............

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awww MacKenzie, I'm sorry your sick, being sick sucks! I hope you feel better soon... and remember to take it easy...if your body is trying to fight off a bug, you don't want to over do it....relax, and let John do all the house work!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

awww MacKenzie, I'm sorry your sick, being sick sucks! I hope you feel better soon... and remember to take it easy...if your body is trying to fight off a bug, you don't want to over do it....relax, and let John do all the house work!
Achoo!! hack hack...groan...moan........I'm starting to not feel well........

Oh JERRY.......you get to do all the housework!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

Oh he's been SO great at doing the housework and feeding the kitties. Although he hasn't done litter box duty yet... something I won't be touching til I feel better