I have something to say

prairieduck

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am no longer wanting to go by this username,I now want to be called PrairieStorm. I even changed my email address too It'd be easier to let me create a new account.

But before I do anything,I shall wait until Friday for a response.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wasn't familiar with forums and such when I picked my username - my initials. I don't like it. But I'm almost positive the rules state that members are only allowed to register one user account - and administration will only change user names under extremely extenuating circumstances - I think like a security problem. Otherwise I would have changed my username ages ago.

I think PrairieDuck is a great name.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Multiple accounts are not allowed and could mean you end up having both accounts frozen, like LDG said, the admins will change names only in extenuating circumstances, but it would be best to contact one of them for clarification

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Laurie and Eithne are correct. You could PM Anne, valanhb or dawnofsierra, and present your rationale for a change. They'll let you know whether it fits the criteria. I would not advise simply re-registering as that is expressly against the forum rules.

11. Members are only allowed to register one account for themselves.
We wish to keep discussions among members coherent hence we do not make changes to usernames unless a substantial security/privacy issue arises.