I have something to celebrate!

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Exactly six years ago today I quit smoking forever! As anyone who has quit or has tried to quit knows, it's one of the hardest things there is to do. So I feel I have reason to be happy about what I've been able to accomplish.

Just wanted to share.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations that is just great. You have added years to your life by quitting smoking, be proud of yourself.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations!!!

I never smoked, but my mom did for... oh, about 35 years or so until she finally quit a year and a half ago. HOORAY to you and to her and to everyone else who is a quitter!!! You're superwoman!

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good job!! That's quite an accomplishment.

My husband's uncle was forced to quit suddenly this week b/c he was using a power saw and had a bad accident and cut two of his fingers off. He lost one of them, and the other one they were only able to run one blood vessel to it, so because of the degree that smoking restricts blood flow to the fingers he has no choice but to quit or he will lose that finger also.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope your husband's uncle has a quick recovery and is able to quit smoking. I'm sending lots of his way.

Tricia, yes I definitely do celebrate and feel proud every anniversary.

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations! That is an awesome achievement and you definitely deserve to celebrate! WOOHOO!

cmedeiros17

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Congrats!!!!!!! Celebrate- do something special for yourself