I have pink hair!

asmileforonlyu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My mom doesn't care, she likes that I'm being myself, I'm almost 19 anyways so not like she has a say in it

When the red fades again, I'm doing a blue coon tail, then hot pink later!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Asmileforonlyu

Here's my hair lol
So it's normal to have it a bit funky!
That's so cool!

I thought about chunking mine but with it being curly it wouldn't look right

asmileforonlyu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
hah yeah I know what you mean, we call that a coontail here, it's only about 1 1/2 inches wide. No one at my high school of over 2,000 people had one but me. And it's the same at college now

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Asmileforonlyu

hah yeah I know what you mean, we call that a coontail here, it's only about 1 1/2 inches wide. No one at my high school of over 2,000 people had one but me. And it's the same at college now
the reason i only do mine in the summer is because 'unnatural hair colors' is against the dress code...

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had some dark blue and black put in mine, and the third time I washed it,it turned this awful green. I went to a salon to get it done, and it was only visible when the light hit it. It was fun while it lasted, though. Since I am having such trouble keeping the grays at bay, I may do a couple of white streaks under my part.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It looks cute Alycia!

(as far as dying mine though- i don't dye or chemically treat mine at all since i donate to Locks of Love so often- mine grows so fast, i might as well
) I chopped 12" of my hair off over a year and a half ago and it's already almost long enough to donate again and still have enough left over for it to be longish)