I have pink claws, I am so beautiful

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Cable is very beautiful!!!!!
i'm going to have to get a pic of Java with her turquoise claws - they are really striking on her!
i didn't realize how much i was going to like these... now, when i'm being given an admonitory slap, i don't end up bleeding!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah we love ours too...however....

QUESTION: Does anyone else have issues with your cat getting things hung above the top of the soft claw? When Anya extends her claws all the way out to play she'll sometimes get hung on things. Of course all of these toys are supervised toys only so I'm there to get her loose but still...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Do you mean she gets bits of carpet stuck to it, big chunky toys, or she physically gets stuck to things?

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Do you mean she gets bits of carpet stuck to it, big chunky toys, or she physically gets stuck to things?
Like if I'm using one of her wand toys with her she'll wildly attack it and catch it and get so into it that she gets it tangled around her nail right ABOVE the soft claw. The part that's exposed when their claws are fully extended. Like I said those, these toys are all supervised only.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When Phenom had them on her first time she did get stuck on the blanket frillies and her string toys. Usually it was easily un-stuck and she could normally do it herself.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

When Phenom had them on her first time she did get stuck on the blanket frillies and her string toys. Usually it was easily un-stuck and she could normally do it herself.
Exactly. Anya probably could do it herself if she tried, but she always tugs once and if it doesn't come loose she meows pitifully and sits and waits til I do it for her.

Didn't mean to hijack, Sarah. Sorry.

Back to the cuteness of Stumpy's pink toes!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's ok Emily, these things are good to know!!!! Now I have something else to worry about

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That's ok Emily, these things are good to know!!!! Now I have something else to worry about
Yeah I'm just glad I was home the first time she did it.