I have no clue what to classify my kitten as

sparklesismine

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So I recently got a kitten, from my boyfriend, who had a cat that had gotten pregnant. She is 6-8 weeks old. He doesn't remember the date they were born, and I can't tell if she's a small cat for 8 weeks. Or just very playful for 6 weeks. I probably shouldn't have gotten her with such little information from him. I'm taking her to the vet soon for a visit to see when to get her immunizations and so forth. I'm excited to raise her, but I'm scared that I don't have any information on her.View media item 306535
I've already gotten attached to her. I hope that she doesn't have any diseases. I'm sure she doesn't because her mom is healthy and her only litter mate is too. I'm just concerned.

If you could help me try to classify what breed or mix she is, or her age I would be very thankful.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
AW - she is darling. Looks to be a typical - but lovely - classic DSH silver/blue and white striped tabby kitty. She is a beautiful color! Please do talk to your BF about getting the mom cat spayed immediately. She should not have another litter of kittens as there are not enough homes already for the ones in shelters. GOOD LUCK with your kitten and at the initial vet appointment. :wavey:

[article="22334"][/article]

[article="22317"][/article]

Last edited: