I have never had a cat this talkative!

r103193

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
With all of my cats, I've been content with just calling them domestic short hairs. However, a couple of a months ago I adopted a cat for a family member that couldn't take care of her anymore. She's around 6 or 7 months old and she never stops talking. She's got something to say about absolutely everything. She's very curious and doesn't like being left alone at all. What really gets me is how long her legs, tail, and ears are; along with her bright red markings.

Any guesses as to what she might have in her?

Last edited by a moderator:

lovemyzeus

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Awe, what a cutie and chatty too! Welcome! My kitty barely meows, well he does a bit more than he did since we got him - he is almost 6 and 1/2 months old. 

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
That is a good photo, we will still need a couple more good photos, if you want us to try and trace down some look alike-ness, what mix she may be.

Anyway, siameses are renown for being talkative, so some siamese in near background is a possible suspect.

castle cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She’s lovely. What’s her name? Talking cats make wonderful pets. Listen to her carefully and distinguish the sounds she makes. You will learn that she makes different sounds to express joy, fear, separation anxiety, your prolonged absence, greetings and asking food etc. She will never bore you. Reply her and in return you’ll be loved by her.

My late Jethro (how I miss him) was an excellent chatter-box. I could make out whether he wanted dry food or wet food, differentiate between his protest or admonishment, his saying ‘sorry’, his request to groom him etc. We both understood each other well. Communication between us was superb. If you want you can read about him in the forum ‘Crossing the Bridge.’ Also see his pictures. At present I am writing a book about him and I hope it will be published in 2016.   

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

r103193

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Yep, I agree with Kittens Mom, reckon Moxxi is tortie (tortoiseshell), and with enough tortitude to share going by some of your photos.

View media item 316887
She is absolutely adorable.  
   With the long legs and long tail together with her chatterbox nature StephanZ's theory about some Siamese is good too.

I can't get over how cute Moxxi is in that bottom picture of yours.  
   (Sorry Mouse, I am so unfaithful).  

Last edited by a moderator: