I have kind of an odd question about Persians

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by junior67

Wellington--- your cats are GEORGOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I myself prefer the smaller noses but not the extreme ones that they look like they have NO nose. I have a "pet quality" persian and to me he has a BIG nose. LOL he doesn't have the indent between his eyes like he should or the "bump" for his forhead as he should (sorry been so long since we bred himmies that I can't remember the "true" word for those 2 things. LOL). but I love him anyways.
He is my baby.
Thank you. I like to think they are too - infact I know they are!

Oh yeah the big nosed ones are still beautiful and in some litters you get more of them then snub nosed ones but that's ok they are normally the best!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Wellington,

Your kitties are absolutly GORGEOUS! They are not extreme but to the standard. While persians/exotics are not my "cup of tea" I do admire an excellant example of any of the breeds - your are one of them. Be proud of what you have bred/shown
Thank you. That means a lot to me coming from you because I know how experienced you are in the cat world.

I'm so very proud of my cats and what they and I have achieved in the Persian standard.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really do hope I've helped people see that not all Persians have health problems and there are indeed a lot of responsible breeders out there working hard to breed healthy cats and keep to the standard at the same time.

I'll show you a couple more pictures

This is a cream bicolour I bred who is a multi best in show winner and he's got really excellent type - I'll show you two views of him

Him straight on - you can see his nose fits nicely between his eyes

A view on him looking down - see his nose looks longer in this picture

Friends (funny looking kitten
)

Dance

cream baby

Dynamite